A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Zeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Zeno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Zeno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeno graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Zeno has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ross Zeno MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Zeno practice?
- Dr. Brian Zeno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Zeno practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pulmonologists.