A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Zernich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Zernich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zernich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Zernich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Zernich DO is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Zernich practice?
- Dr. Brian Zernich has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Zernich practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.