Dr. Brian Zganjar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 4 reviews

November 12th, 2012
Excellent
As a foster mother, I've visited all the pediatricians in Denham Springs and several in Baton Rouge. Dr. Zganjar is by far the BEST! The kids love him. He promptly answers emergency calls and goes out of his way to become friends with him patients. His diagnostic skills are excellent. I hope to never have to go to a different pediatricians office.

October 19th, 2010
I have a 14 year oldgrandson with Downs Syndrone, Dr. Brian has treated him since he was about three years old. Needless to say, both my grandson and Dr. Brian have formed a deep respect for each other. My grandson has had many issues over the years that are not uncommon to children with DS, Dr. Brian has gone out of his way to make sure that he gets the appropriate care that he needs. If Dr. Brian feels that specialist is needed, he immediately referrs us to some of the best specialists in Louisiana. I am a foster parent, and Dr. Brian is the pediatrician that I use for all of my children, and each is treated with the same respect as my grandson. They all love going to see Dr. Brian, except when they need shots, of course. Denham Springs has been blessed.

June 2nd, 2010
My kids and I both love Dr. Zganjar. He's a wonderful doctor and is very easy going and easy to talk to to. My children and I have always been treated with respect and they have never been misdiagnosed. I hated to loose such a great doctor when we moved out of the state. Only wish more were like him!

August 13th, 2009
Dr. Zganjar (Dr. Brian) is the best doctor. My children are very comfortable around him. I could not ask for a more caring professional.