A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ziegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziegler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ziegler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Ziegler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Brian Ziegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Ziegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockledge, FL.
See Rockledge Surgeons.