A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ziegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ziegler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Ziegler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Brian Ziegler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ziegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockledge, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa Beach, FL.
See Rockledge Surgeons.