A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Zuckerbraun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Zuckerbraun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Zuckerbraun, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbraun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zuckerbraun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Zuckerbraun MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Zuckerbraun practice?
- Dr. Brian Zuckerbraun has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Zuckerbraun practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.