A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Briana Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare of Atl
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Briana C. Patterson practice?
Dr. Briana Patterson practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.