A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Briana Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Briana Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Hughes Spalding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Briana Cary Patterson MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Briana C. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Briana Patterson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Briana Patterson practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.