A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Briana Calore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Briana Calore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calore
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calore graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Calore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Briana Lynn Calore MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Briana L. Calore practice?
- Dr. Briana Calore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Briana Calore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cobleskill, NY and Oakland, CA.
See Cooperstown Surgeons.