A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Briana Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Briana Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Briana Hill, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Briana Marie Hill MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Briana M. Hill practice?
- Dr. Briana Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Briana Hill practices Dermatology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Dermatologists.