A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Briana Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Briana Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Briana Hill, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Briana M. Hill practice?
Dr. Briana Hill practices Dermatology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Dermatologists.