A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Briana Rudick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Briana Rudick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudick
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rudick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudick graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rudick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Briana Jennifer Rudick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Briana J. Rudick practice?
- Dr. Briana Rudick has 1 office location.
Dr. Briana Rudick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.