A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brianne Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brianne Waggoner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Waggoner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brianne Colleen Waggoner DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brianne C. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Brianne Waggoner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brianne Waggoner practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Emergency Physicians.