inactive

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016
I am very dissatisfied with Dr. Choi I would not recommend him to anyone. Wait time in office 4 hours, follow up appointment before all test results came in. Went for a test and was 3 mins late he would not see me even after I told them I had a seizure the night before. Very rude to me because I could not understand him also very rude to his staff in front of me to the point of making me uncomfortable.

March 2nd, 2016
Great doctor and very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and helps you decide the next course of action for treatment.

November 16th, 2015
'Fast Food Neurologist'
I would not recommend this Dr. to any cash pay patients (or anyone for that matter). After expecting me to fill out and sign a bunch of forms that deal with insurance (which I refused), I was also expected to pay "for services rendered" before I ever went in to see the doctor. I explained to them that "that was not in my best interest because, what if I was left waiting for hours and decided to leave; they would already have my money and I would be in a bad postition." I was told "no one goes through that door (the door to the patient rooms) without paying first." Obviously I walked out. I will not put my trust in a doctor who does not trust me. I would rate this kind of service as 'fast food'. Fast food restaurants expect you to pay before you get your food; classier establishments bring your bill at the end. I am thankful I was able to avoid this fast food neurologist. I would think that for $375 just for the office visit I would receive better service than that.

September 7th, 2015
He is an excellent doctor. He is well versed on current treatment options and willing to work with his patients to find the best treatments available.

May 16th, 2015
Money hungry
Got the impression that he cares more about money than the patient

December 22nd, 2014
If you are considering Dr Choi, "STOP NOW". What horrible experiences we have each and every time we visit. No help, no direction, and no understanding... All the negative reviews about this Man are extremely accurate. He is rude to his patient, he is rude to his staff, and has provided no remedy except for recommending medication. He has no clue who his patient is, what there challenges are, or what actions were taken in the past. He has to review his notes (which is understandable), however to have no idea from visit to visit is unacceptable. Don't take our word for it, visit for yourself. You have been advised...it's a waste.

June 23rd, 2014
Patient
He is an awesome Doctor! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a very capable, professional and compassionate Neurologist.

April 28th, 2014
Shoulda Read the Reviews BEFOREhand
Wow! The neg reviews about this Man are 100% accurate. Not only was he rude to my Mom, his patient, he was rude to his staff. First appt and he left the room TWICE to take phone calls, when he returned he didn't remember what he'd been doing. I won't bother going into great detail about our horrible experience because I don't want to get worked up again but I will say that in my opinion he really didn't seem to know what he was even doing! It was as if we were in with a Dr straight out of med school. We went in there explaining that Mother has Neuropathy and at the end of this "exam" he said "well it looks like you have Neuropathy" Really?? But he didn't offer medication or anything! He said come back for more testing! I said no thank you, we will never come back. Clearly in it for the pay check.

March 21st, 2014
RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR
U WAITE ALL DAY IN THE WAITING ROOM TO WAITE ALL DAY IN THE BACK ROOM.HE HAS NO CONCENTRATION FOR ANYONE WHO IS IN HIS OFFICE. IF YOUR IN PAIN OUT OF NO WHERE HE WILL STOP YOUR MEDS . THE WORST RUINED MY HOLE LIFE. IF HE SAY YOU NEED SURGERY GET A SECOND OPTION.

December 14th, 2013
I have nothing but “High” praises for Dr. Brice Choi. My husband and I met with Dr. Choi the first week of September. Dr. Choi schedules a MRI for the following week. On the following Friday the MRI was scheduled for 3:00pm and by 6:30 p.m., we received a call from Dr. Choi. “What do you think when a Physician calls you on Friday the 13th?. Dr. Choi explained the findings and requested us to be in his office Monday morning. Monday, he not only explains his findings but he took the time to show us the MRI results. Dr. Choi had informed us that he had a call into a Surgeon as we speak. We went from Dr. Choi to the Surgeon office for the consultation which had been scheduled by Dr. Choi office. Within a week my husband was in surgery and it’s been 2 months and two weeks and he’s not running a race, but he feels much better. Dr. Brice Choi was the Physician and place that we needed to be. Dr. Choi presented us with professionalism, good bed side manners, he was thorough in the examination and he also explained in detailed. On behalf of the Drake Family, “Thank you” for keeping my husband, father, papa around for a long time to come.

July 1st, 2013
Great at what he does!
I have been going to Dr. Choi since 2011, and he is amazing at what he does. He takes he's time with you to understand what is going on. He was the only doctor that found out what was wrong with me because he took the time to find out. He is the only doctor in the facility, so it takes awhile at times to see all his patient, but that shows that he is not rushing, in fact he listens to what you have to say which a lot of doctors are not good at. I highly recommend his services. Office staff is very professional and welcoming as well.

November 19th, 2012
super neurologist
Dr. Choi one of the Best doctors in his field.Ihave been seing dr. Choi for over 3 years now and can not imagine better doctor. I have severe problem with my lower back and neck and with his care I am able to be myself again