inactive

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016
I am very dissatisfied with Dr. Choi I would not recommend him to anyone. Wait time in office 4 hours, follow up appointment before all test results came in. Went for a test and was 3 mins late he would not see me even after I told them I had a seizure the night before. Very rude to me because I could not understand him also very rude to his staff in front of me to the point of making me uncomfortable.

March 2nd, 2016
Great doctor and very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and helps you decide the next course of action for treatment.

September 7th, 2015
He is an excellent doctor. He is well versed on current treatment options and willing to work with his patients to find the best treatments available.

May 15th, 2015
Money hungry
Got the impression that he cares more about money than the patient

June 22nd, 2014
Patient
He is an awesome Doctor! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a very capable, professional and compassionate Neurologist.

March 21st, 2014
RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR
U WAITE ALL DAY IN THE WAITING ROOM TO WAITE ALL DAY IN THE BACK ROOM.HE HAS NO CONCENTRATION FOR ANYONE WHO IS IN HIS OFFICE. IF YOUR IN PAIN OUT OF NO WHERE HE WILL STOP YOUR MEDS . THE WORST RUINED MY HOLE LIFE. IF HE SAY YOU NEED SURGERY GET A SECOND OPTION.

November 19th, 2012
super neurologist
Dr. Choi one of the Best doctors in his field.Ihave been seing dr. Choi for over 3 years now and can not imagine better doctor. I have severe problem with my lower back and neck and with his care I am able to be myself again

October 29th, 2011
great and good serivice
dr choi is just great, when no other physcian was able to relieve my pain in the service area he came thru. Very good doctor

August 23rd, 2011
2 Thumbs up
All around great service from the girls up front to the girls in the back. Roberta takes extra time Miranda always greets. and Maliene always has a smile. Bre always willing to help and go extra mile and Adrain too. Dr.Choi manages my pain very well and was able to get to the root of the problem. Good not ask for anything better.

May 13th, 2011
I was sent to Dr. Choi after suffering with a headache for a week and seeing 4 other doctors who could not find out why my head would not stop hurting. He got to the bottom of it and my headaches are under control. He is very concerned with easing the pain I am in because of problems I am having with my cervical disk, and I thank God He has given Dr. Choi the talent and ability to do what he does to help people the way he does. He trains his staff well, and they work as a team to make sure their patients have the very best care. I recommend any one who has chronic pain to see Dr. Choi and his wonderful staff!

October 1st, 2010
Waiting time
Waiting time is not a major issue. He routinely gets emergency patients to evaluate, diagnose, and treat. Dr Choi once saw me on an emergency basis and his diagnosis saved my life!

July 13th, 2010
Had I not been able to be seen by Dr. Choi so quickly, I have no doubt my nerve damage would have escalated to severe paralysis. I am indeed idebted to him.He was thorough with his examination and acted promptly to refer me to a neurosurgeon. Excellent physician!