Internists, Pediatrician

Skyline Pediatrics
4930 N. 1st Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85718
(520) 577-3333
Locations and availability (1)

|  Pastor Kopas  |  show details
by mother of 2 on Mar 21st, 2014

My oldest began seeing Dr. Kopas a few years ago. I loved going to his appointments. I felt Dr. Kopas spent plenty of time discussing the baby's development and answered all questions I had. However the past year or so I havent been pleased with the appointment. i feel he is spending more time discussing religion and not focusing on children's health an development as much. I am religious and had even told him I was when he asked which is besides the point, and at the last visit I broke down in tears as soon as I got into my car because I felt as those his religious questions were judging and he was basically implying that I "think" I'm religious but that I need to still find God. This offended me so much. I kept wondering what impression I'd given off that led him to try to "save" me (religiously speaking). I just think that there is so much to squeeze into a 20 minute check up and I would love if that time was spent on my children again, not my religious beliefs or supposed lack there-of. Besides he religious pressure, he's an excellent doctor and great with the kids.

|  R. Allen  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2012

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Kopas! He is so caring and takes the time needed to listen to me and is awesome with my 4 kiddos! I recommend him to everyone I know! I'm sad we are moving and wish we could take him with us!

|  pushing his religious beliefs on patients  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Kopas has brought up religion numerous times with my wife and son (he is now 4) - to the extent of making my wife feel uncomfortable. I am finally fining a new doctor for my son and debating whether to call Kopas and give him an earful.. TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE and UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT>

|  The Best  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. Kopas is the pediatrician to all three of my children, & I cannot imagine taking them to anyone else. First, you are greeted by the friendly receptionist(s) who are so helpful in keeping all your information up-to-date. The wait time has never been long for us, but even if it were, it is worth it. Finally, Dr. Kopas is so thorough & attentive to each child's needs. He is genuinely concerned for their well-being & makes sure that all concerns are addressed. My kids are excited to go to the doctor, because it is an enjoyable experience!

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr Kopas is a kind spirit and is beyond knowledgable. He is the best pediatrician in existence. He lifts up our daughter every time she sees him, our family feels blessed to have him as our pediatrician. God bless him and his amazing family.