A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brice McKane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brice McKane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brice McKane, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKane graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McKane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brice William McKane MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brice W. McKane practice?
- Dr. Brice McKane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brice McKane practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Dallas Surgeons.