Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Great experiance! show details Great experiance!
by laddi on Jun 9th, 2010

In 2008 I was scheduled to get breast aug. But I had gotten cold feet and despite paying in full for the procedure I decided to not get it done at the last minute. Dr Mckane graciously refunded me back 98% of the money. I really apreciated all the time and information he gave to me. I have decided to go ahead with the procedure and plan to start the process again in July. He is a wonderful doc and I would recommend him to everyone.

Excellent!!!!!! show details Excellent!!!!!!
Feb 24th, 2009

I had a Tunny Tuck and Breast Aug by Dr. Mckane in Jan. 2009. I could not have asked for a better Dr. At every appointment He answered every question I had and explained it well to me he wanted me to understand everything. He never made me feel rushed.He answered every question honestly. He did not try to sugar coat anything. I live 5 hours away but chose him over closer Dr's in dallas because he was so honest and I felt like he was a perfectionist. And he made me feel so comfortable.After my surgery he was very easy to get in touch with even on the weekends. I am very glad that I chose him. My results are better than I expected. He did a wonderful Job and I highly reccomend him to anyone.

I highly Recommend Dr. McKane "ThE bEsT iN HoUsToN" show details I highly Recommend Dr. McKane "ThE bEsT iN HoUsToN"
by Kim Gonzalez on Jul 9th, 2008

I have always had a problem with my thighs, no matter how hard I worked out it never went away. I consulted Dr. McKane in consideration for lipo. Mind you I have never had plastic surgery. In my opinion Dr. McKane is truely wonderful! He is very informative, he's concern is your well being. He went over the whole procedure. I had the lipo on a wednesday and friday I was back at work. He has a blessing for bedside manner and he truely cares about he's patients. I recommend him to all my friends!