Dr. Brice McKane, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Great experiance! show details Great experiance!
by laddi on Jun 9th, 2010

In 2008 I was scheduled to get breast aug. But I had gotten cold feet and despite paying in full for the procedure I decided to not get it done at the last minute. Dr Mckane graciously refunded me back 98% of the money. I really apreciated all the time and information he gave to me. I have decided to go ahead with the procedure and plan to start the process again in July. He is a wonderful doc and I would recommend him to everyone.

I highly Recommend Dr. McKane "ThE bEsT iN HoUsToN" show details I highly Recommend Dr. McKane "ThE bEsT iN HoUsToN"
by Kim Gonzalez on Jul 9th, 2008

I have always had a problem with my thighs, no matter how hard I worked out it never went away. I consulted Dr. McKane in consideration for lipo. Mind you I have never had plastic surgery. In my opinion Dr. McKane is truely wonderful! He is very informative, he's concern is your well being. He went over the whole procedure. I had the lipo on a wednesday and friday I was back at work. He has a blessing for bedside manner and he truely cares about he's patients. I recommend him to all my friends!