A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brice Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brice Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brice Nicholson, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nicholson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brice R Nicholson DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brice R. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Brice Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brice Nicholson practices Ophthalmology near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Ophthalmologists.