A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brice Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brice Nicholson, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nicholson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brice R Nicholson DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brice R. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Brice Nicholson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brice Nicholson practices Ophthalmology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Burien, WA.
See Federal Way Ophthalmologists.