A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brice Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brice Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brice Nicholson, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nicholson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brice R Nicholson DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brice R. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Brice Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brice Nicholson practices Ophthalmology near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Ophthalmologists.