Dr. Brickte Debass MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
more like a friend/sister... very understanding and the PA is the same

June 23rd, 2016
Patient
If you're looking for a great doctor, look no further. Board certified internist. Caring, compassionate, with a strong clinical background, diagnostic skills, and expertise. GIMG as a medical practice is tops. Patient-centered, evidence-based, great resources, like the patient portal. I've been a patient of Dr. DeBass for many years and I appreciate her availability to her patients, follow up, listening/evaluative skills, and astute diagnostic skills/treatment programs. Patient education is a priority here. Appropriate and thoughtful referrals. GIMG as a group practice has a great team of doctors, PAs, technicians and more. I've seen this practice evolve over the years, and it really provides top flight patient care. Very professional. Highly recommend this practice for primary and specialty (Internal Medicine) care.

February 25th, 2016
Do NOT go to this doc!!!!!
Misdiagnosed me for years. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!! Made me feel like I was just weak or a hypochondriac. Within ONE WEEK of switching to a new dr I was diagnosed with a serious disease and was in surgery. She is cold, arrogant and incompetent. STAY AWAY.

November 3rd, 2015
BEWARE
Very bad experience!! For years I kept telling her there was really something wrong. She dismissed my concerns. Made me feel as if I was whining. Told me I was getting older...late 30's??? Misdiagnosed several very significant things. Finally left and was in surgery within 1 week of finding a new doctor!!! I was very very ill! Ended up with a serious diagnosis and having to have I if infusions for 8 years along with other treatments. I wish Id listened to my own instincts from the beginning!!! A doctor is just a person with a specific education! No one knows your body better than YOU!!! Expect and demand the service, care and respect that you deserve and pay for. This woman made me very sick for a very long time. Her mild manner belies an arrogance and uncaring that dangerous in my opinion.

March 19th, 2014
patient
I have been under Dr. Debass' care for the last 10+ years. She was always very helpful to me me during my hormonal years giving me excellent advice on all the alternatives. Throughout the years, I have developed an excellent rapport with her since she is a great listener and communicator. As a patient, Dr. Debass gives you plenty of time to ask questions and she is very understanding of your needs. As an internist, she stays on top of the newest research and is fully aware of the best practices of medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Debass to any patient, especially women.

May 18th, 2013
Great Disappointment
Will discuss issues on your first visit. Follow Up is terrible.

May 8th, 2013
Excellent, doesn't rush you.... thorough in answering questions and making suggestions. Have seen her for 15 years and still see her even though she moved out of my area. I'm willing to take the extra time to see her. Has referred me to excellent specialists for complicated health needs.

October 9th, 2012
Fabulous Doc!
I have been a patient of Dr. DeBass since she joined the practice. she has treated other family members with great care and compassion and is a thorough clinician.She takes a holistic approach to the patient and believes in treating the whole person not just prescribing pills. She is known to call you at home with important lab or test results often well into the night. I would not leave her care for any reason other than her relocating out of the area. I regularly recommend her to my friends who are equally pleased.