A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinyere Agomuoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chinyere Agomuoh is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinyere Agomuoh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agomuoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinyere B Agomuoh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chinyere B. Agomuoh practice?
- Dr. Chinyere Agomuoh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chinyere Agomuoh practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.