A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Bagert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Bagert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Bagert, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bagert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget A Bagert MD and MPH is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bridget A. Bagert practice?
- Dr. Bridget Bagert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Bagert practices Neurology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Neurologists.