A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Bellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Bellinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellinger
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bellinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinger graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Ann Bellinger DO, MD, and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget A. Bellinger practice?
- Dr. Bridget Bellinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Bellinger practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Family Physicians, Seminole Internists, and Seminole Geriatric Doctors.