A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Bellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Bellinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellinger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bellinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinger graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Ann Bellinger DO, MD, and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget A. Bellinger practice?
- Dr. Bridget Bellinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Bellinger practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Primary Care Doctors, Seminole Internists, and Seminole Geriatric Doctors.