A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Bellingar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Bellingar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellingar graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bellingar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Bellingar DO, MD, and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget Bellingar practice?
- Dr. Bridget Bellingar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Bellingar practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Family Physicians, Seminole Internists, and Seminole Geriatric Doctors.