A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Bernardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Bernardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Bernardi, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardi graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Bernardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Bernardi DO is a female Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bridget Bernardi practice?
- Dr. Bridget Bernardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Bernardi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita, CA.
See Vineland Radiologists.