Dr. Bridget Bongaard MD Patient Reviews

December 31st, 2013
Patient
Just want to say that she is a super doctor and so down to earth, and takes the time with her patients to get to know them and talk to them, unlike some others in the business who act like you are just a number to them. But not her . She is caring, nice and I hated to see her retire. She will be missed by this patient.

November 3rd, 2013
Bestest Doctor Ever--Is Retiring
i just cant believe that she is retiring---where will we all go now that the very best doctor is going---she has the knowledge of many doctors---if you are sick she knows the treatment on the spot no questions about it---so now we all have to grieve because the best has left the building---oh me--I cant thanks Dr. Bongaard for what she has done for me and my husband over the years---and oh dont let me forget my sister---she got her back on the right track fast---she was in a diabetic coma in Florida and I went and got her for 4 months---Dr. Bongaard have the very bestest retirement and I will never forget you---Patricia she gets 12 stars

May 24th, 2013
one of the worst doctor visits ever!
Let me start by saying that I have brawn having issues with my weight no matter how much I workout/diet. She started out asking about my mom and dad which my father is not skinny and i said that. Her next comment was you will never be Barbie so get over it you are fat in the face and fat in the belly. I told her my diet was high protein and under 20 carbs a day. She didn't care to hear anything i tried. She just kept telling me I'm eating to much. She gave me a paper about how big people list weight by not gorging themselves so clearly she thought that is what i do. After more rude conversation i went to the next room to get my blood drawn wherei heard her in the nearby hall making fun of me and calling me names and laughing about my problem. She is very cold and unprofessional. She wants people to feel beneath her and i would never recommend her.

March 24th, 2012
What happened?
She used to be good but as of late has been chilly in the bedside manner and not effective at resolving the issue I came in for. I had to keep coming in for the same issue and it never got better. Pushes psychiatric drugs too much and overlooks true health problems. Not very nice anymore. Office is discriminatory against Medicaid patients, when I had private insurance everything was better and the charges were too high.

February 7th, 2012
Used to be great. Very disappointed
I saw this doctor for 10 years and she started out at another practice and was fantastic and caring, although she always heavily pushed medications especially antidepressants. Since being at Northeast Internal, I have had some more difficult problems including stress after a divorce and being a single mom and once things got tough it seems the care went down and the practice was uncaring and did not listen. I have actually been treated coldly and rudely. WHen I divorced and lost my private insurance and had no choice but to get Medicaid I got dropped. Nice care. Refuses to work with a single mom.

December 6th, 2011
Very disapointed
The Dr. started out as a good doctor, but when I developed more problems that weren't easily solved, the care went way down and the attitude poor.

October 17th, 2011
Love Dr.Bongaard...
I love Dr.Bongaard - she is the absolute best around!!! She listens well and offers the best of alternative as well as conventional treatments. The only drawback to her practice is the wait time during appointments - she is usually late and sometimes very much so. That being said, I will continue to see her - she is just an amazing doctor.

October 6th, 2011
Horrible doctor
I went to this doctor because she came highly recommended and she was also a Holistic doctor but all she wanted to do was load me up with so many drugs that if I took them all I could not function. I will never grace the door of this practice again.

September 19th, 2011
best ever
i love how dr bongaard personalizes everything and actually cares about how you feel. The best ever!

December 6th, 2010
Love Dr.Bongaard. She's very open to different modalities and gives you her full attention.Only problem, she typically runs about 30 minutes behind.