A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Brunner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brunner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Suzanne Brunner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bridget S. Brunner practice?
- Dr. Bridget Brunner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Brunner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Obstetricians & Gynecologists.