A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Buck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Buck, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Buck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Louise Buck MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bridget L. Buck practice?
- Dr. Bridget Buck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Buck practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Psychiatrists.