A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Buck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buck
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Buck, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Buck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Louise Buck MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bridget L. Buck practice?
- Dr. Bridget Buck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Buck practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Psychiatrists.