A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Earle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Earle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Ilka Earle MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget I. Earle practice?
- Dr. Bridget Earle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Earle practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See New York Internists.