Learn more about Dr. Bridget Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Holden, Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Holden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Holden MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bridget Holden practice?
- Dr. Bridget Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Holden practices Surgery near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Colleyville Surgeons.