A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Holden, Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Holden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Holden MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bridget Holden practice?
- Dr. Bridget Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Holden practices Surgery near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Colleyville Surgeons.