A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Holden, Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Holden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- bariatric surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Holden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Katherine Holden MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bridget K. Holden practice?
- Dr. Bridget Holden has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Holden practices Surgery near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Surgeons.