A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget C Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Bridget Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Martin practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Primary Care Doctors.