A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget C Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Bridget Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Martin practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Primary Care Doctors.