A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget C Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Bridget Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Martin practices Family Medicine near Sherwood, OR.
See Sherwood Family Physicians.