A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget McArdle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget McArdle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget McArdle, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. McArdle graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. McArdle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget K McArdle DO is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bridget K. McArdle practice?
- Dr. Bridget McArdle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bridget McArdle practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.