A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Norton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Norton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Norton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- St John West Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Mary Norton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget M. Norton practice?
- Dr. Bridget Norton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Norton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.