A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Norton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Norton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- St John West Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Mary Norton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget M. Norton practice?
- Dr. Bridget Norton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Norton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Pediatric Specialists.