A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Obrien is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Obrien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Obrien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Lorraine Obrien MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bridget L. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Bridget Obrien has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Obrien practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.