A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Obrien is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Obrien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Obrien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Lorraine Obrien MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bridget L. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Bridget Obrien has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Obrien practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.