Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Jul 28th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Orourke for several years now, not sure why others hate her so much. She is very reasonable and accommodating, and very mild-mannered, so much so that i find the bad reviews very strange. THe office staff is another thing - some of the girls in the front are rude, but that was more a problem of the past. I haven't had any issues lately.

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Apr 28th, 2014

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Dont Ever Go There If Your In Pain... show details Dont Ever Go There If Your In Pain...
Nov 2nd, 2012

I went there hoping to find a cure for my ailment and find a doctor to have as a family practicioner.She told me take your co-pay back i dont want your business in front of the whole department.She told me i do not belong in her office to leave, i dont care about your illness, no i wont examine you..she judged me from my medical record before even speaking with me.

Apr 2nd, 2012

She is a wonderful, and caring doctor. She will always take the time to listen and try to come up with a solution. She usually calls me personally with test results, and will answer any questions.