Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
Rude
I found her to be very rude and unfriendly. She could've cared less about helping me get to the bottom of my issues. I think I even saw her smirk at one point. I advise potential patients to find someone with more compassion.

May 20th, 2013
Try a horse doctor instead.
What was most memorable about the doctor was her arrogance.

March 28th, 2013
Shamful!
Never again! She should be ashamed to call herself a doctor. Wrong diagnosis from the start, constant interruptions (beeper & cell phone) during my appointment, did not ever bother to review my file to remind herself of the case let alone MY NAME before meeting with me again. Does not return phone calls! Simply shameful and I will NEVER see this doctor again. My new doctor performed nearly a two hour long neurological exam. Hers lasted about 30 seconds! People... think twice before seeing her.

November 9th, 2011
Knowledgeable and Friendly
Dr. Bridget Patterson is on of the most knowledgeable and friendly doctors I have ever met. I feel really comfortable with her, and her treatment plan for me really works. I've felt 200X better since I started seeing her. Thanks.

November 4th, 2011
She takes very good care of her patients.
Every time we see Dr Patterson, it's always a good day. She has helped my mother, relieving her of pain little by little. She takes very good care of her patients.

November 1st, 2011
Thank you Dr. Patterson for providing me with great care! I have been feeling much better lately. I have hardly felt any pain in the last month. I am grateful for everything you have done.

October 31st, 2011
The team is very responsive and I have always been happy with the service. She has a state of the art office and uses the latest and greatest technology.

October 20th, 2011
I was in a terrible car accident in August. I'm in pain every day, often presenting with different types of post-traumatic migraines. Dr. Patterson is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I've ever met. She thinks outside the box, trying treatments that have helped me when nothing conventional worked. Doctors like Dr. Patterson are few and far between. I'm very happy she took me as a patient.

October 18th, 2011
She Cares
I had a great appointment with Dr. Patterson. She really took the time to get to know me, and listened to what I had to say. Her and her staff really made me feel at home. Her office was beautiful as well.

October 12th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Patterson is really wonderful, who listens and discusses your treatment options, taking time to explain everything in detail. A very intelligent and compassionate physician.

October 12th, 2011
Amazing doctor
Dr. Patterson is amazing doctor I have ever come across. Her compassion, concern, and intelligence is absolutely mind blowing. Honest and amazingly dedicated, I truly feel as though she has saved my life, and does so with such great pride. I can't say enough positive things about her.

October 6th, 2011
Really nice and helpful
I just want to say thank you for your help. You are a great doctor, really took good care of me when I fractured my neck when other doctors could not come through for me.