inactive

Bridget M Sanders MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2016
It has been 8 years+ since Dr. Sanders performed my cancerous colon surgery and I could not have asked for better care! I'm cancer free and in very good health for my age (72).

August 20th, 2015
She saved my life. I love the woman. She was the most down to earth doctor I have ever seem.

December 7th, 2011
Barbara J. Estridge
Dr. Sanders performed surgery on me this year. I could not ask for a more caring sensitive person. I had a light complication which she easily corrected and was very responsive to both me and my husband. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. As far as I am concerned she is 5 star if that is the top.

March 15th, 2011
administrator
Excellent surgeon, the follow up and surgery were fantastic.

November 12th, 2010
Dr. Bridget Sanders
I am a physician and have high expectations of the physicians that I see. Dr. Sanders exceeded them all. She is exceptionally caring, warm with a great sense of humor. Also very technically skilled. I will recommend her to my patients and family if they're in need of a colo-rectal surgeon.

October 29th, 2009
Don't Go!
Doctor Sanders performed my rectal prolapse surgery. A year later I had to have it done again by a second Doctor. She had put my stomach in the wrong place during the surgery! I should have sued.

January 29th, 2009
If all Docs were as caring as she is...
Let me tell you, Dr. Sanders is top notch physician whose specialty gives a whole new perspective of "up yours!" She is joyful, caring, funny, gentle and very skilled. Between my wife and I she has performed four surgeries all of which went without a hitch. I highly recommend her!!