A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Sipher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Sipher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Sipher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipher graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sipher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget K Sipher MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bridget K. Sipher practice?
- Dr. Bridget Sipher has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Sipher practices Pediatrics near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Pediatricians.