A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Sundell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Sundell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Sundell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Sundell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rainy Lake Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Ann Sundell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bridget A. Sundell practice?
- Dr. Bridget Sundell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Sundell practices Ophthalmology near International Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia, MN and Ely, MN.
See International Falls Ophthalmologists.