A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Walsh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Walsh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans