A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Walsh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Tyrrell Walsh DO is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bridget T. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Bridget Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.