A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Walsh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Tyrrell Walsh DO is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bridget T. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Bridget Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridget Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.