Dr. Bridget Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bridget Walsh?

September 8th, 2015

Once was too many.

I saw her maybe 20 yrs ago and she was rude, close minded, and completely crushed me. I did not bother to see her again.

May 28th, 2013

Dr. Bridget walsh

This rheumatologist is horrible! The sad thing is she didn't used to be that way. Saw her for quite some time and was very happy. The second I opened my mouth to ask about a different course of action she was opposed and yelled at me for even asking. She has had me and others on the same meds/same dose for years. She gives the same thing to ALL her patients like some cookie cutter cure. She had since snapped at me at least 3 times just for asking questions. She should not be a doctor anymore, it's obvious she isn't happy being one. She seemed to used to be happy but now she only wants to yell and act so rude about it. She gets so upset at the littlest questions to the point of making me cry a few times. I will never go back to this office! Ever!

April 5th, 2013

Dr. Bridget Walsh is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. Several suggestions for tests have resulted in catching problems early. This clinic has a quick response telephone number that is answered quickly. For example, I was able to be seen and start antiviral medication that stopped my shingles outbreak before the pain started. Results of tests are reported via a telephone call on a reasonable time frame.

March 7th, 2013

Ready for a change

After a few years with this practice and in particular, Dr. Walsh, a change is in order. While the Dr. is professional and polite there has never been conversation regarding new treatment options, new education, testing or trials. She does appear to have knowledge in nutritional information that could be helpful, nor anything on SLE other than traditional and dated medications.

October 25th, 2012

Seems to minimize issues

After seeing a great rheumatologist for almost 5 years, we moved and I was referred to Dr. Walsh. She minimized my issues and wanted to stop my biologic meds because she didn't think I needed them. She had very little previous hx. on me due to still waiting on records and treated me as if I were making up my symptoms. When asked what I do for a living, I told her I was disabled and her reply was "from what". Uh, RA and severe back issues that required a neurostimulator implant. I think I will be shopping around.

July 8th, 2011

Dr. Walsh has changed a lot in the last 5 years, I'm considering seeing someone else who will take the time to actually listen to me.

May 31st, 2011

Expert and Professional

I would recomend Dr. Walsh very highly. While getting an appointment requires advance planning due to her popularity, I found her to be a true professional. She is very well organized and spends the required time. her office staff is a reflection of her professionalism. They don't come any better than Dr. Walsh.

April 26th, 2017