Nov 19th, 2015

dr. tewes mis diagnosed my son, and didnt listen to us. my was having excema like symptons, and thats what she said it was. we asked if it could be a food allergy, and she instantly said those arent symptoms of a food allergy. we asked several times. always the same answer. mothers intuition i took him to an allergist, low and behold, hes allergic to wheat. basically i was poisining my son, because she didnt listen to us. i cant trust a doctor that doesnt listen.

Jul 10th, 2012

Read up on the dangers of vaccines and if a physician refuses to see your child because you won't get your child vaccinated, find another! Dr. Tewes refused to treat my son because of this issue. I'm a customer paying for her medical advice, not for her to dictate what I decide is in the best interest of my child!

Very good with my girls show details Very good with my girls
by Smith on Sep 1st, 2009

My girls LOVE Dr. Tewes and even call themselves Dr. Tewes when playing Doctor! Staff is very good at giving "pep-talk" to my 5 year old before shots. She is now so brave! Always a good experience with Dr. Tewes and staff. Also very quick turnaround for school documents.