A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Ann Walker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Bridget Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Walker practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Hamilton, NJ.
See Langhorne Primary Care Doctors and Langhorne Internists.