Overall Review

May 21st, 2015
Great Doctor that really listens and explains completely what you need to know about your illness and treatment options

April 13th, 2015
She is the best! Her patients are number 1 to her.

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Wright Review
Best doctor ever! She explained my condition better than any doctor ever has, listened to me, had previewed all my medical history, very knowledgable and helpful. Dr. Wright is thorough and thoughtful in her approach.

January 26th, 2015
Level of care has slowly become worse over the years
I have been seeing Dr. Wright for many, many years. She has always been compassionate and takes up a great deal of time with me. I didn't even mind the two and three hour wait times. However, in the past three years Dr. Wright has seemed distracted and does not address new symptoms effectively. She seems content with the status quo even when new symptoms appear or old symptoms become worse. She does not order any new tests aside from the run-of-the- mill lab tests required every three months. Her follow ups for referrals for sleep studies, out of office tests, etc are non-existent. . In addition, her staff is very ineffective. They do not call in required pre- authorizations to the insurance company in a timely manner (this has happened to me many, many times and I have had to make multiple phone calls ), neglect to phone in refills to my pharmacy (even when my pharmacy calls and leaves two or more messages over a week long period), does not relay messages to Dr. Wright (such as severe reactions to medications she prescribed). When Dr. Wright changed office locations recently from Mercer Medical to Coliseum, I was not informed of the change in location. I only found out when I phoned the office a week prior to confirm an appt. Even then the information was not volunteered. I simply guessed that something was amiss when the office staff answered and said, "Dr. Crowley and Dr. Wright's office." and I had to ask if Dr, Wright had changed locations. The office staff should have notified patients of the change of address. At my appointment none of my records, insurance, medications, or past case notes from Mercer were available. I was told that all patient records were still at Mercer. Dr. Wright had no past case notes to go on and I felt like a new patient. She rushed out without answering my questions, even though my condition has been getting consistently worse the past two years. . Personally, I like Dr. Wright; she is very warm and personable. but I will be changing doctors as soon as possible, even if I have to go to Atlanta. Autoimmune disorders are too changeable and tricky to trust a doctor who is not aggressive and a staff who are not doing the best they can do for the patients.

January 11th, 2015
One of the most caring physicians I have ever seen!

May 7th, 2014
find another doctor
Went today for my appt. However, the doctor was not there. No one had called to cancel my appt.. Infact, the day before, I got an electronic appointment reminder on my phone. Staff never apologized for the wasted time, gas, out of work $ it cost me, nor the hour it took me to get there-infact they hardly acknowledged me or my husband at all-they just kept looking at their computers.. seems doctor was working at the clinic--they would reschedule me at the end of the month "if I wanted to reschedule" but not fit me in-- I left crying--I think staff is a reflection of the doctor-I will be looking for a different doctor.. If I had just not shown up for an appt. I would have still been charged an office visit for their inconvenience.

April 1st, 2012
Lucille
I have been seeing Dr. Wright for many years. In the past few years it seems that maybe she has increased her work load where it may be overwhelming her. She is still very caring and professional, and spends a great deal of time with her patients, however when new sypmtoms present themselves she seems reluctant to order diagnostic tests or to even consider a change in pt. meds to address new symptoms. The office staff are not always timely in attending to requests for records or getting messages to Dr. Wright about problems with RX's. My average wait time in the waiting room is about an hour and 45 minutes, but I have waited for two and half hours a few times.

August 23rd, 2010
Dr. Wright has been my Dr for almost 5 yrs. She has been absolutely wonderful towards me. Her staff is as the same as she is. I would not change Dr's at all.

April 26th, 2010
Sometimes you have to wait for the Best
Dr. Wright is one of the best drs. that i have seen. She is thorough and she will go to the book if she is not sure. She explains your diagnosis and treatment in language that you would understand. You feel like your her only patient when she sees you. I guess that is why i don't mind the wait. Because i don't feel like a cash cow for her. You have to wait sometimes 6 weeks for your 1st appointment so give yourself time.

February 3rd, 2010
blue girl
Very kind and good doctor. Explains everything to you as she is doing it. Ask questions to see how you are doing. Makes sure everything is going ok fo ...

September 24th, 2008
Dr. Wright is a wonderful physician. She is very thorough in her diagnosing and makes you feel like you are the most important patient at the time you are with her. She is caring and concerned about your health.