Dr. Bridgett Casadaban MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2015
Dr. Casadaban is excellent. She is very knowledgable and caring. I have always felt like I had plenty of time with her, and she's been patient with my concerns and questions.

February 3rd, 2014
She was nice. She seemed to know her stuff but to me she seemed like she was in a rush and just wanted to get out of there to do something else. I felt unwanted.

August 12th, 2011
Good Connection
I was sent to Dr. Casadaban as an emergency case from my Primary Physician with a severe case of menhorragia. Dr. Casadaban's office staff were very kind and efficient, getting me registered and into their system right away. When I saw Dr. Casadaban she was very thorough with her patient history interview and she listened to everything that I had to say. During my examination I was very embarrassed and uncomfortable but Dr. Casadaban put me at ease with her caring and calm demeanor. She takes the time to explain and discuss all issues and concerns I may have and does not leave it to her staff to give results but takes the time to call and talk with her patients. I am very happy to have joined her practice as a patient.