A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridgette Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridgette Hampton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hampton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridgette Sophia Hampton MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridgette S. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Bridgette Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridgette Hampton practices Internal Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists.