A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridgette Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Loretto Hospital
- Provident Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridgette Faye Smith MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridgette F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bridgette Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bridgette Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.