Obstetrician & Gynecologist
134 South Ave
Fl 2
Weston, MA 02493
781-893-2224
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Daly is a life saver!  |  show details
by Debra Obinna on Oct 21st, 2013

For 15 years I have complained about specific problems I was having with my reproductive organs. I visited many female doctors of all specialties and they all said it was normal. I finally took my chance with a male doctor, Dr. Daly that is. He listened to my complaints and right away told me those symptoms are not normal and did immediate testing to see what was going on. Although he already knew! He did a hysterectomy and a few other things and completely changed my life for the better! He made me feel human again. He sincerely cared about me! I continue to see him because he makes me feel comfortable about my body and I can joke around or be very serious with him. He does listen, and he does care. I don't ever want to have to change doctors again. I found the only professional out there!

|  Unbelievable bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

Dr. Daly has been through the birth of my 3 children as well as my hysterectomy and I cannot tell you in words how much I admire him as a doctor. I have NEVER had an issue with him or his staff in the 14 years I have been with him. His wife, Dr. Kathleen Lemaitre is just as amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone. My daughter now goes to their practice for gyn and not her primary because she is so impressed with them!