A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brien Rabenhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabenhorst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabenhorst Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brien Michael Rabenhorst MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brien M. Rabenhorst practice?
- Dr. Brien Rabenhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Brien Rabenhorst practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.