A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brien Tonkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brien Tonkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brien Tonkinson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonkinson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Tonkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brien Windus Tonkinson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brien W. Tonkinson practice?
- Dr. Brien Tonkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brien Tonkinson practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, TX.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.