A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brien Whittington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brien Whittington, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittington graduated from SOC : Am.Coll.of General Practioners. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whittington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brien James Whittington DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brien J. Whittington practice?
- Dr. Brien Whittington has 1 office location.
Dr. Brien Whittington practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.