Dr. Brigette Fogleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brigette Fogleman?

June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Fogleman reported my husband and I to the Department of Social Services for medical neglect and child abuse because we missed a scheduled well child check visit with her. She told DSS that we refused medical treatment for our child who she claimed had been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. Our child had previously been referred to a specialist for testing after a blood test revealed that she might have Cystic Fibrosis. We later found out, after being reported and scrambling to prove we had done nothing wrong, that the blood test had been recalled by the state of NC for false positives. Dr. Fogleman failed to give us this information. After the recommended further testing, our child also passed the "golden standard" test for CF according to the CDC, John Hopkins University, and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. She was never diagnosed for CF yet Fogleman still reported us for not treating her for CF. She also informed us that she uses DSS as a "resource" when she is "concerned".

April 1st, 2016

Excellent Doctor

July 25th, 2012

The best!

I have taken my three kids to Asheville Children's since they were first born. We started seeing Dr Fogleman about 5 years ago, and my kids just love her to death. They always talk about her at home and they actually enjoy going to the doctor (most of the time!) She is the best!!!

April 30th, 2012

Awesome Doctor! Actually listens to concerns

Dr. fogleman is the real deal. She is what a doctor should be. She listens and shows a genuine concern for my son. She fully explains why she is treating or not treating my son. We Love her.....A++++ #1 doctor

August 24th, 2009

Won't take my kids to anyone else

We just love Dr. Fogleman, my kids actually like to go to the doctor!!! She is always very nice and personable. She always takes the time to listen to our questions and talk to us, and we don't feel rushed. She has been our pediatrician since both of my kids were born, and she will always be their doctor. I would recommend her to anyone with kids.

December 27th, 2016