Dr. Brigette Ritter Miest MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Ritter delivered all 3 of my children. She was on maternity leave during two of my pregnancies and I could not wait for her to be back in the office for my next prenatal visit. She was very interested in how I was feeling and about what was going on in my life. She followed-up with phone calls after milestone appointments, tests, and after I was home with each baby. I was sad to hear that she left SMG and am tring to find out what clinic she's now working at, as I will go there to see her.

June 22nd, 2010
DEPLORABLE DOCTOR! Insisted on endometrial biopsies in the office with no warning. I've had them twice before with no pain killers and went into shock and passed out. Related this and she told me it was all in my head and to get over it. When I refused the biopsies that day, she told me she would give me ONE valium to take the day of the procedure (which did nothing) and again said it was all in my head. Went in with my husband for biopsy, she did it and told her nurse to hold me down and talked the whole time about how great her Thanksgiving dinner would be. I passed out at the end and she told my husband to roll me on my side and I'd be fine. He followed her into the hall, asked for painkillers and again, she said the pain was in my head and not that bad. It was only when my husband threatened to make a scene in the lobby did she agree to a half dozen pain killers. Never called with pathology reports, I had to chase them down. When I changed drs. she called and left an ugly voicemail on my cell wanting to know why. Additionally, when I complained of loss of libido, she told me to light some candles and open some wine, it happens at my age. SHE SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!

November 24th, 2016