A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Briggs Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Briggs Cook, Oculoplastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Briggs Cook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Briggs Edward Cook MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Briggs E. Cook practice?
- Dr. Briggs Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Briggs Cook practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Huntersville, NC.
See Huntersville Ophthalmologists and Huntersville Surgeons.