Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Briggs Cook Jr
Dr. Briggs Cook Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntersville, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Lake Norman Regional Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville and Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Cook has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Briggs Cook Jr has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Briggs Cook Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.
Dr. Erik Miles
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Huntersville, NC 0.59 mi17
Dr. Raminder Saluja
Huntersville, NC 0.65 mi19
Dr. Benjamin Kramer
Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Huntersville, NC 0.65 mi10