Dr. Briggs Cook Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Briggs Cook Jr?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Briggs Cook Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2017

Very Satisfied with the Service.

I was pleased with the level of service I received from Dr. Cook and his staff.

September 8th, 2017

Love Pure Med Spa & Dr. Cook!

I have been seeing Dr. Cook for over a year. From the ease of making appointments to the bedside manner of every single staff member to working with Dr. Briggs himself I have been thrilled. The staff remembers my name, the office is clean and beautiful and the prices for services is appropriate. Dr. Cook is quick, gentle and friendly. They have a lifelong patient/client in me.

September 8th, 2017

Highly recommended!

Great staff and excellent service! Definitely will return!

September 6th, 2017

Getting Older

My late Grandma use to tell me "there is no fun in growing old". I often think of that when I see more and more gray hairs and the fine lines multiply. However I am going to do all I can to combat it thus my visit to Dr. Cook's. My experiences have always been positive and my expectations met. I was made to feel at ease and welcomed. While this is an extremely professional medical office, there isn't a "stuffy, uptight "atmosphere. I also like the fact Dr. Cook only "works on faces" i prefer a specialist vs. a generalist. I had an eyelift in 2014 and had great results with all that being said, I will continue traveling an hour and fifteen minutes for an appointment. While yes Grandma it is no fun. I will do all I can to enjoy it.

August 18th, 2017

A pleasure to visit....

Dr Cook and his staff are wonderful . I see him every seven or eight months for Botox and it is the only doctor visit I look forward to !! Dr Cook is very professional and very kind and my results are always excellent !!

August 15th, 2017

Fillers and botox

My visit went smoothly. I am a first timer. Dr.Cook told me everything I needed to know about the deeper issue at hand. May even be scheduling surgery at some point. My eyes and smile lines look a lot better than what tbey did. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the eye/facial area. He took his time and didn't get frustrated with my many concerns. I even went in the next day to get more of something done and to ask a couple more questions. Tammy and Tiffany were very sweet and always wore a smile. Dr. Cook worked within my budget as there was a special going this month. He did not try to up sale me at all. I am an African American young lady, and I was treated with no discrimination. The office is clean and very comfortable. Thank you!♡

March 6th, 2017

Long time satisfied patient

I have been seeing Dr. Cook since he was at the Colwick location back in 2008. He has performed several cosmetic procedures on me and I have been pleased with the results. Dr. Cook is very personable and approachable. I also like his long-time assistant Tiffany - she is very sweet and supportive.

September 26th, 2016

Quiklift Procedure

I am thrilled with my results. They are very natural and exactly what I needed and was looking for. Dr.Cook and his staff made the experience easy and comfortable. I would definitely refer Dr. Cook to everyone.

September 16th, 2016

Happy face

Dr Briggs reassured me prior to 2 mole removals, one on my face. I'd had an unpleasant experience in the past so I was already nervous about scarring. I have amazing results! No scars. It is nice when a doctor really takes the time to listen to your concerns and follows up with you. I would recommend him. The staff is nice too.

August 16th, 2016

1 First "Free consultation" was charged

I called twice before my first consultation and it was confirmed to be a "free consultation". 2 weeks later i received a bill. There was a false advertising to me.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that this occurred and believe a miscommunication occurred. We tell all patients that consults are complimentary. However, if patients request to try and have their insurance company cover any of their procedure we submit documentation required by the insurance company and also submit appropriate CPT (billing) codes for the services rendered. Patients are told that and insurance plans vary in coverage. If you would like to discuss your concerns with us, we would be happy to speak with you. Please give us a call at your convenience.

SHOW

August 2nd, 2016

Mother

Our 9 year old son, Sean, recently had stitches done on his face in the ER, and we felt we needed to get an evaluation to see if further care was needed. We took him to Dr. Cook's office and we were immediately greeted with welcoming staff. Dr. Cook did a wonderful job of assessing Sean's face, and we made the decision to have his stitches redone. Although Sean did not want to redo his stitches, Dr. Cook and his staff did an amazing job of explaining everything they were doing and helped Sean to feel as comfortable as possible. Sean shared after the procedure was done, that it was much easier than he thought it would be and he was glad he had it done. We are thankful that we found Dr. Cook to help our son, and we would highly recommend him to others!

April 15th, 2016