Dr. Briggs Cook Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017
Long time satisfied patient
I have been seeing Dr. Cook since he was at the Colwick location back in 2008. He has performed several cosmetic procedures on me and I have been pleased with the results. Dr. Cook is very personable and approachable. I also like his long-time assistant Tiffany - she is very sweet and supportive.

September 26th, 2016
Quiklift Procedure
I am thrilled with my results. They are very natural and exactly what I needed and was looking for. Dr.Cook and his staff made the experience easy and comfortable. I would definitely refer Dr. Cook to everyone.

September 16th, 2016
Happy face
Dr Briggs reassured me prior to 2 mole removals, one on my face. I'd had an unpleasant experience in the past so I was already nervous about scarring. I have amazing results! No scars. It is nice when a doctor really takes the time to listen to your concerns and follows up with you. I would recommend him. The staff is nice too.

August 16th, 2016
1 First "Free consultation" was charged
I called twice before my first consultation and it was confirmed to be a "free consultation". 2 weeks later i received a bill. There was a false advertising to me.
Doctor's Response

We are sorry that this occurred and believe a miscommunication occurred. We tell all patients that consults are complimentary. However, if patients request to try and have their insurance company cover any of their procedure we submit documentation required by the insurance company and also submit appropriate CPT (billing) codes for the services rendered. Patients are told that and insurance plans vary in coverage. If you would like to discuss your concerns with us, we would be happy to speak with you. Please give us a call at your convenience.

August 2nd, 2016
Mother
Our 9 year old son, Sean, recently had stitches done on his face in the ER, and we felt we needed to get an evaluation to see if further care was needed. We took him to Dr. Cook's office and we were immediately greeted with welcoming staff. Dr. Cook did a wonderful job of assessing Sean's face, and we made the decision to have his stitches redone. Although Sean did not want to redo his stitches, Dr. Cook and his staff did an amazing job of explaining everything they were doing and helped Sean to feel as comfortable as possible. Sean shared after the procedure was done, that it was much easier than he thought it would be and he was glad he had it done. We are thankful that we found Dr. Cook to help our son, and we would highly recommend him to others!

April 15th, 2016
Eye surgery

December 17th, 2015
Work was beautiful I can now see my eyes

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Cook and his staff from the beginning to the end are totally AWESOME!! I am so happy with the work done on my eyes. I could not believe the before and after photos!! At 57 I look soooo much better. Thank you so much!!

May 22nd, 2015
Long time client
After some staff changes last year and some new faces, I wasn't as confident in my always wonderful experience at Pure. However, Ashtin has won my loyalty and the other staff members are great too. I have never met a medspa employee as sweet and down to earth as Ashtin, and she is the person I request for every appointment. I actually consider her a friend now. I have had fraxel laser, skin own treatments, Z wave and full body laser hair removal here. The facility is clean and in a safe area, and they have lots of the latest technology to get the most out of your treatments.

May 22nd, 2015
I am disappointed with my upper lids. am The scars were unimaginably large on the outer corners. Though I am pleased with my lowers, it makes me leary about he revising the uppers.

February 27th, 2015
New eyes
I am so happy with my new eyes and the staff at Pure. They are kind, polite and efficient. Dr Cook is the best!

January 28th, 2015
I had a Quick Lift done 9 days ago. The treatment I rec'd was great, never had any pain, a little bruising under eyes and a little swelling, stitches already coming out...wrinkles are gone and so is the double chin! Could not be happier! Can't wait for facial in 6 weeks!!